Webinar: A Breath of Clean Air - Technology for Healthy Buildings
Air pollution is having a detrimental impact on our planet. Governments and charities globally are working to raise awareness of initiatives to improve the quality of our outside air. But within private indoor spaces, we’re calling on businesses to consider their air quality to improve productivity, comfort and health for staff and visitors.
Join Johnson Controls, together with industry experts Sally Eaves, Matthew Marson (Technology Global Market Sector Lead at Arcadis) and David Williams (Smart Places and Real Estate Industry Lead at Microsoft) as they discuss the key role technology is playing in this push for Clean Air within indoor environments.You will learn:
- Why ‘clean air’ is something that we all need to be talking about.
- The impact that indoor air quality has on our employees, customers and visitors.
- How indoor air quality can be effectively measured.
- How technology can be used to drive both short and long-term improvements in air quality.
- How focusing on providing clean air in your building can also positively impact the environment.
- How clean air can help to deliver operational efficiencies and drive down costs.
This event is free. Register now to secure your place.
If you would like to discuss your healthy buildings needs now, please email us by clicking here or by calling us on 0800 804 6229